Current open positions:
Qualified candidates must have a minimum 3 years’ experience operating manual mills/lathes and be willing to work long hours, weekends and holidays. This position requires travel.
Job description summary is as follows:
- Attend work on the schedule established by the employer and without absenteeism.
- Follow all safe work practices.
- Access area to be machined by climbing ladder if needed.
- Set up and operate manual machining equipment.
- Bridgeport style mills
- Set up and operate field machining equipment
- Portable boring bars
- Journal machines
- Portable milling equipment
- Measure and monitor work for accuracy.
- Clean up work area daily.
- Be willing to work long hours, weekends and holidays. paid travel and paid overtime are required for this position.
Understand and apply machining techniques; work quickly and skillfully with hands; self-motivated; accept responsibility for the work performed; work well in a team environment; operate machining equipment with skill.
- A minimum of 3 years’ machining experience
- Able to troubleshoot work process and adjust as needed.
- Experience in field machining a plus
- Experience in the use of precision measuring equipment
- Good mechanical background
If you’re career minded, join our team of quality-conscious machinists and reap the benefit of long-term employment with a company that works for you. We offer an attractive compensation package which includes, company paid holidays, medical, dental, life, company-matched 401k, paid vacation and growth & advancement opportunities. Candidates should include compensation history with confidential resume and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbital Energy Services is an equal opportunity employer.